Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Contact Information

For anyone who feels like sending me cookies or other food products:

Kevin Meyer
Golden Plaza 6F
2271-4, Hwamyoung-Dong
Buk-Gu, Busan, South Korea
616-847

If you send me something (a letter, a postcard, brownies, anything) I promise I'll write back. Do it. You know you want to. Here's the rest of my contact info.

Korean Cell phone: 010-4631-1737

kevinleemeyer@gmail.com

Skype: kevinleemeyer

Hope to hear from you all soon.

I will have an actual blog post soon.

1 comment:

Dave Meyer said...

I had to post a comment because I hate to see someone begging for food and/or human contact (it's interesting that you requested food 1st). Sorry, all I can give you is a little sympathy (I guess that counts for "human contact"). I'm really enjoying your blog--sounds like you're having a great time. Be good, be careful, and enjoy. Uncle Dave